Saturday 31 May 2014

Travel plans

When I finish camp I will be spending 4 weeks travelling America and making the most of my time there.
I finish camp on the 14th August when I will start making my way down to New York via Niagra falls. After a few days in the big apple, on the 20th August, I am going on the 'Bourbon and Beaches' Camp America Trek.

This trek takes me from New York to Miami over 2 weeks with a small group of people stopping at towns and cities along the way including Washington DC, New Orleans and Orlando including a day at Disneyworld!

The treks journey itinerary.
I finish the trek on the 2nd September and think I will spend another day or two in Miami as there is so much to do there, including an aquarium where I want to go swimming with dolphins! I then plan to get a coach back up to Orlando to go to Harry Potter World before getting a flight back up to New York to catch my flight home on the 10th September.

Of course all these travel plans are preliminary as I might change my mind but I am determined to make the most of my time in the states and see and do as much as I can. I already have a healthy sized list of things I want to do in different places along my travels and I'm sure that will grow once I'm there and discovering more things.

Only 15 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment