Saturday 21 June 2014

Apologies but im at camp

I've got to start of by apologising fir the lack of blog post but this is the first time I've had internet since being at camp, and this post is gonna just be a quick overview of the week as I've got department time in 5minutes.
The journey to camp was good, I had WiFi on the coach making the full day of travelling bareable but our pick up from the bus station was an hour and a half late... But we finally got here and everyone is so nice and friendly. It's also very American from the raising of the flag to red hydrants and yellow school buses!
I'm having a great time so far, campers arrive wednesday but should be able  to post again Tuesday if not before.
Bells rang so I've got to run.
Love   family, s  me a week to make contact! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment